Tuesday, August 26, 2008

12 Week Check-up


Once I made it to 12 weeks, my morning sickness never subsided. I was taking Zofran (a Non-nausea pill) for the past 10 weeks, but they couldn't prescribe them to me anymore and I really thought I could handle it afterwards. So when I went into my 12 week check-up, I told my doctor about it. I also told him that I could feel the baby moving since 11 weeks, nothing strong, just enough to let me know it was there. Plus the contractions I was experiencing since 9 weeks. He told me the contractions were nothing to worry about unless I was bleeding or leaking fluid. So I just continued drinking my gallon a day and everything has been ok so far.


The doctor had me lay on the exam table to get a listen to the heartbeat.

We couldn't find it! :(

I knew it was there, but the doctor was on my pubic bone...what a weirdo!! I knew where the baby was and I should of just told him and make him look stupid, but he wanted to take me into the ultrasound room. Once we got there, I had another vaginal scan and only seen the one baby still. But IT WAS BIG!! It measured a week bigger then scheduled, which is fine with me :) Never got to listen to the heartbeat, but obviously everything was ok because it was moving all around...


No comments: